BorrowLenses.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Bambi Cantrell Workshop, Springfield Missouri






I have been looking forward to the opportunity to learn from Bambi Cantrell for quite some time. The opportunity came up and I had to jump on it. The workshop was held at the Beautiful Elfindale Mansion in Springfield Missouri. It was hosted by Dawn Shields of Dawn Shields Photography and she and her staff did a great job of making us feel welcome. I can't even begin to tell you how much I learned from Bambi in these short 3 days. She opened my eyes to a lot of concepts and techniques that has helped me as a professional photographer. I highly recommend professionals take courses like this one to improve their skills. Not only do you learn from the instructor but you also gain even more knowledge from the other professionals in your class. It is an invaluable experience that I will not forget. The photographers there in Missouri were not only extremely talented but wonderful people as well, I can not say enough good things about my new friends from the Midwest. (Colorado and Florida too Dory and Cindy!)

No comments: